So to create my super sparkly New Years Eve makeup look I used the following products:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Dark Spot Correcting Primer - I love this stuff. It keeps everything in place all day and feels lovely on the skin. I used this all over my face after moisturising.
- Loreal Lumi Magique Primer - this really illuminates your skin. I do love wearing it all over but today I decided to just use it along my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow.
- Loreal Infallible 24 hour Matte Foundation - I'm not usually into matte foundation but I really love this one as it perfects the skins and stays put all day. I blended this in using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal - I have unfortunately inherited dark circles from my lovely family members, so really struggle with finding a concealer that hides them without creasing or looking cakey. This concealer hides circles and spots and stays put, perfect for all nighters!
- MAC Paint Pot in Lets Skate - this is beautiful! It's a lovely nudey pink with gold flecks of glitter which really catch the light. I used this all over the lid for my first layer of glitter.
- Gold glitter eyeliner - this is just a random glitter eye liner I found but any should do. I layered this on top of the paint pot to really add the extra glitz! Make sure you let it dry before fully opening your eyes and doing the next step.
- Tanya Burr Eyeshadow Pigment in Starry Night - this is a black pigment with flecks of fine glitter. I used this to create a cut crease. To create a real sharp line I used tape from the corner of my eye to the end of my eyebrow.
- Rimmel Glameyes Liquid Eyeliner - this is my favourite liquid liner, I just find the brush really easy to use. I created a really strong feline flick with this.
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara - I used a coat of this before I added my false eyelashes.
- Tanya Burr eyelashes - I got these in my advent calendar and they didn't have a name, but they are really thick and dramatic, these look perfect for an evening look.
- Nars Laguna Bronzer - (forgot to photograph it, ooops!) I used this to add a bit of warmth and contour my face.
- MAC Gentle Blusher - a plum blusher with a sheen applied to the cheeks.
- Topshop Highlighter in Polished - this is a cream champagne coloured highlighter which adds a lovely glow. I added this along the top of my cheek bones, cupids bow and nose.
- MAC Half 'n' Half lipstick - then to finish it off I used the Half 'n' Half lipstick which is a wonderful nude.
And voila that's it! Here are a couple photos with it all on. Excuse the poor quality, I didn't have my camera to hand.
I know it seems a lot but for a special evening it's worth it!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I'd love to see some of your New Years Eve makeup looks, so please leave a comment and link down below.